Fun is the Goal
With 30+ open hours each week, we have convenient times for all ages and ability levels. Use the Schedule below to find your time slot, then show up whenever works best for you. We'll match up the teams and get the game started. After about 10 minutes of play, we switch things up and start the fun again.
Winter Park Schedule
|Ages 5–11||Ages 12–15||Ages 16+|
Winter Park Holiday Hours For All Ages 5+
Christmas Eve, Christmas Day - Winter Park will be closed
December 26–28 - Winter Park will be open 3–8pm
New Years Eve - Winter Park will be open 5–8pm
New Years Day - Winter Park will be closed
Everyone is Welcome
Life Time Members
Onyx and Diamond club members
- Unlimited access now included in your membership
- Enter by scanning your Life Time membership card or Life Time Member App at the front desk
Bronze, Gold and Platinum club members
- Visit Member Services at your club to review pricing and upgrade your membership to Onyx or Diamond level
- Your upgrade will grant access to Life Time Sport at Winter Park and up to 24 metro-area Life Time Athletic clubs
Experience Winter Park
It was the training home of the Minnesota Vikings. Now you can play soccer under the same roof with all the excitement and energy that once surrounded your favorite players. We have more than 20 small-sided soccer fields perfect for 5-on-5 play, including:
- Outdoor natural grass fields maintained close to professional standards
- Indoor, synthetic turf field playable all year round
Our expert soccer coaches have years of playing and training experience. They help provide a safe and fun environment while sharing insights on skill development and strategy for younger and less-experienced players. For teens and adults, we turn up the music and let you play.
Hang out between games in the lounge or drop off the kids and grab a workout.
- Lounge area with comfort seating and a playroom for young kids
- Entertainment area with foosball, ping pong and air hockey
- Full weight room for strength training
- Cardio room equipped with treadmills and ellipticals
What to Expect
Everyone is Welcome
- Drop-in day passes or monthly membership options.
- Open to the entire community, not just Life Time members.
- Bring your friends (or meet new ones) & we’ll keep you on the same team.
- Games are available for adults, teens and kids ages 5 and up.
What to Bring
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes you can run and play in.
- Athletic shoes or soccer cleats recommended. (no metal cleats allowed)
- Bring a water bottle to stay hydrated while you play.
- We’ll supply the balls, cones, pinnies and goals you need for the game.
Supervision & Safety
- All players, parents and guests must check in at the front desk.
- Game safety is monitored by our coaches and staff.
- Players are assigned to a game based on their age and ability.
- Ages 11 and under are required to have a parent/guardian stay onsite. Ages 12+ can be dropped off and picked up at the front desk.
- Parents/guardians are required to sign a waiver for guests under age 17.
What is Life Time Sport?
Life Time Sport is soccer played pickup-style and just for fun. We’ve merged the best elements of pickup games and organized sports for a new concept. This isn’t a league, and it’s not a performance center. It’s soccer in a whole new way.
How Does it Work?
Purchase either a drop-in day pass or monthly membership for Life Time Sport. Then, you may show up to play during our open hours of operation and check in at the front desk. We’ll match you up with your friends and others at your ability level and get the games started. After about 10 minutes of play, we switch things up and start new games.
Will current Life Time memberships work at the new Life Time Sport?
Life Time Sport is a new product offering that will have a separate, devoted membership. Existing Life Time members will receive discounted pricing on Life Time Sport day passes and monthly memberships.
What is the agreement with Winter Park/Minnesota Vikings?
Life Time Sport will have more than 20 small-sided, indoor/outdoor soccer fields for pickup play at Winter Park, along with a lounge, an entertainment room with games and a playroom for small children. There will also be weight training and cardio equipment in separate rooms.
Do parents/guardians need to remain onsite while kids are playing?
Parent are required to stay if their children are ages 5-11. Children ages 12 and older can be dropped off for up to 2 hours.
How old do kids need to be in order to play at Life Time Sport?
Life Time Sport is for adults, teens and kids ages 5 and up.
Will there be opportunities for adult pickup at Life Time Sport?
We have more than 30+ hours of open play each week. It’s convenient for adults to find a game that works on their schedules. Choose either a drop-in day pass or monthly membership option. We organize the teams for you, then turn up the music and just let you play.
What are the expansion plans for Life Time Sport?
Life Time Sport is currently in Lakeville and opens in Fall 2018 at Winter Park. We are considering expansion to additional sports and new locations. Stay tuned!
How do I sign up?
The membership process only takes a few minutes and can be done at either our Winter Park or Lakeville Life Time Sport locations.
Does access to one Life Time Sport location provide access to all?
Monthly memberships to Life Time Sport at Winter Park also provides access to Life Time Sport at our Life Time Lakeville athletic club. A Life Time Sport membership at our Lakeville location provides access to play soccer at Lakeville only (does not included athletic club amenities).
What is the coaches' process of determining skill level when separating the kids?
Coaches will use short skill tests to gauge a player’s ability level and then place them on a field with players at a similar age and ability level. The coach on that field will continue to evaluate the players and may move players around to ensure they have the best possible experience.
How many fields will each coach be responsible for monitoring at any given time?
Each expert Life Time Sport coach will manage one field when children are playing. During high-level skill and adult games, coaches will manage multiple fields with minor supervision and no coaching unless players ask for help or questions.
Are the coaches responsible for “officiating” the matches or are they self-governed by the players?
For children and teenagers, our model is teaching soccer through play, not officiating and enforcing strict rules. We believe this helps teach important life skills, including leadership and communication. During all games, safety is our number one concern. Coaches will step in as needed to monitor, provide insights and strategy for the game as well as keep games flowing smoothly, including handling of fouls and any behavioral issues.
For adults, the coaches are there to organize teams and let participants just play.
What happens if there aren’t enough people of similar skill available for a game?
Our pickup play model is focused on providing a fun experience for every age and ability level. If you arrive at a time when there aren’t enough players or those at a similar ability level, our expert coaches will provide skill-based games, similar to a small-group lesson at no additional cost.